Friday 18 February 2011

Victoria's Grizzly Tales



Victoria Goy-Smith  Animator Series 5 & 6

"Having grown up on ‘sweet and lovely’ cartoons which never really sated my bloodlust, working on Grizzly Tales was a dream come true!

I love how the show really pushes the boundaries with it’s content, but can still promote strong morals that children can learn from.

This was my first job in the industry and I learnt so much from it, working with the team was fantastic, and I fondly remembering having conversations about how gruesomely we could ‘off’ the naughty child without being censored!

I now teach Animation to 16 – 19 year olds and when they discover that I have worked on grizzly they always get very excited and always let me know their favourite episodes."

No comments:

Post a Comment